CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 5 February 2017

Review : Maybelline Fit Me Foundation + Concealer

Hi everyone~
Today I'm going to review my current foundation and concealer which is the Maybelline Fit Me series! If I'm not mistaken, they've been around for quite some time but only a few months ago they come to Indonesia. So when my bb cushion is run out my sister told me about this and I decided to buy it!

There's a little story though.. The first thing I get from this series is their concealer in shade #20 Sand Beige and it's match my skin just fine. Then I also want to try the foundation - the matte and pore one because I don't really like dewy look, I want my face to be as matte as possible lol XD. I bought it in shade #220 Natural beige because I always use the natural beige one from korean's brand. I WAS WRONG. The Shade #220 is too dark on my skin that my face is darker than my neck (kebalikan dari cabe-cabean gitu lah :p) So I sell that one and buy the other one much more carefully and the one that match my skin is #120 Classic Ivory which is the lightest shade.. It's weird because I'm actually not that fair so I'm guess people with a fair skin won't find their shade? hmm..

Anyway, let's jump to the review!


PRODUCT INFO
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Matte + Poreless
Shade #120 Classic Ivory
For normal to oily skin
Netto: 30ml
Price: IDR 145.000


This foundation comes in a glass packaging with no pump whatsoever so I personally think it's kinda hard to control the amount of products. But I figured that it's much more easier if you just close the bottle neck with your index finger and flip the bottle~
I think the packaging itself is quite okay since it's quite sturdy and it won't leak, but it would be so much better if it comes with a pump! (+ more hygienic!)

Swatch
IMO, this is more like BB cream instead of foundation because the texture is light. You won't feel like wearing a thick makeup and I personally like it. The coverage is also not that good, maybe light to medium coverage. To my combination skin (my T-zone is a little bit oily after hours but my nose and under eyes sometimes dry) the oil control is good - I can use it for a day and don't have to use blotting paper or do a touch up.


Now let's move to the concealer!


PRODUCT INFO
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Shade #20 Sand Beige
Netto: 6,8ml
Price: IDR 105.000


The applicator is just ordinary, still comfortable to use and can give you the right amount of product.

Swatch
This concealer has a thicker consistency that the foundation and the coverage is medium I guess.. My dark circles is still visible (but that's my fault for always sleep late I guess) but at least it can reduce and make it look less visible. I actually like this that I bought another one for backup just in case this one run out :p
The only thing I dislike is this concealer sometimes make my dry under eyes area more visible, like it sets into fine lines.. But nowadays I use some eyepatch so problem solved~

Coverage tests
First photo:
Bare face - thin layer of foundation - foundation applied

Second photo:
foundation applied - concealer - foundation+concealer applied

I'm sorry for my face I haven't even took a bath yet that time HAHAHA -_-


Can you guys see the difference?
My dark circle look better and some spot on my cheeks is covered.
My face is also look matte and I didn't even use my powder~



So what do you think about this Maybelline fit me series?
Have you tried them?
I think they also have the pressed powder but I'll just stick with my Skinfood loose powder (cheapskate alert) XD

Drop your thoughts below!

4 comments:

  1. Aku suka banget fit me Ini, menurut aku fondie drugstore terbaik ya si fit me ini.. hihi

    Concealernya Aku belum cobaaa.. next time deh.. pingin banget.. haha

    hai-ariani.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaa banyak yg bilang ini drugstore fondie yg plg bgs yaa? tapi emg bagus sih :)) cobain juga concealernyaa *racun*

      Delete
  2. kenapa sih yaaa botolnya gitu banget :(
    bagusan kalau pump :D

    makasih reviewnya
    salam kenal
    fujichan.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaaa lebih enak kalo pake pump kan ya *tos*
      salam kenal jg :)

      Delete