CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 7 April 2016

Review : Avoskin Body Scrub

Hi everyone~
It's been a really loooong time since I wrote something here, isn't it? 
The last time I posted is on.. 4 January ._.
I've been so busy with college recently, having so much test and homework so I kinda neglect this blog for a while, but I think I'm going to post as often as I used to from now on ;D
I also have a lot (like, a lot) of pending posts so do expect a lot of review from me!

Anyway, about a month ago Avoskin offered me to review their product and I chose their body scrub, mainly because it's choco (yes, you read it right, it's choco!).


Oh, have I mention that this product is made in Indonesia?
Honestly I haven't heard about this brand before and I was a lil doubtful so I search about it on google.. and turn out it's safe! :)
It has been registered in BPOM, use only safe and natural ingredients, and it's even safe for pregnant and breastfeeding moms. #SupportLocalProducts 

Description and how to use 
Ingredients list
The packaging comes in plastic material which I find not so sturdy, and it contains 250gr of product.
It claims to clean and brighten skin, lift the dead skin cells, and keep the elasticity of the skin and also moisturized it.


The moment I open it, the smells filled the room and seriously it's SOOO GEWD!
It's literally chocolate, the yummy kind of it, and I seriously love the smells!
If you have tried Makarizo's choco shampoo or conditioner, this have a similar smells but even tastier :p hehe I can't resist so I immediately try it after I open it.

Close up of the scrubs


As you can see, it has some sands (?) on it and I personally find it just right, not to harsh and not to soft either. The sandy scrub inside really exfoliates my skin and leaves it silky smooth afterwards :) My sister otherwise, find it too harsh (she also find the Soap&Glory body scrubs too harsh, 
while I think it's perfectly fine). 
The choco smells is so good and it stays for around 3-4 hours.

Sold for IDR 85k, I think it really worth the price and worth to try!
You can buy this body scrub at their website if you're interested.

That's it for today, gotta go to finish my assignmentssssss.
Do drop some comments and let me think what do you think about this product 
and I'll reply to it ASAP.

Byeeeee~

2 comments:

  1. Wah jadi penasaran dengan wangi nyaa :O
    Nice Review!
    Btw, i'm following your blog :D
    mind to visit and follow each other?

    www.uniquebloggonnabe.blogspot.co.id
    xoxo,
    Mei Mei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah jadi penasaran dengan wangi nyaa :O
    Nice Review!
    Btw, i'm following your blog :D
    mind to visit and follow each other?

    www.uniquebloggonnabe.blogspot.co.id
    xoxo,
    Mei Mei

    ReplyDelete