CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 30 October 2014

Review : ZAP Underarm Treatment

Around 2 or 3 weeks ago, I got a free voucher of ZAP's underarm treatment from ci Winda (who is so nice 'cause she even went directly to my house to give the voucher >_< thankyou!) 


I originally wanted to go on 9 Okt since that's the last day of my mid term exam and my college is so close to ZAP outlet at Ciwalk one, but turns out they've already moved to the one at Riau (and I literally bad at directions) so.. mission failed XD I brought Acel along on the next day to be my navigator and after driving around in cycle we finally arrived safe and sound.. lol.


As I walked inside, the staffs greet me warmly and asked me what I want to do there. I told them that I want to use the free treatment voucher and without further ado or putting a frown face (most BA nowadays do that, don't they?) they ask me to sit and wait first.

Spotted acel.. crying?

The waiting room itself is so cozy with a sofa, TV, and magazines provided. Then a staff came and handed me an ipad with a video of ZAP's introduction.


So basically ZAP is a permanent hair removal which started in 2009 and supported by modern technology, certified internationally, they offer a painless, safe, affordable of permanent  hair removal.

I didn't take any photos while doing the treatment 'cause it would feel awkward so here's how the treatment works :

Taken from Zap's website
At I first I thought it would be hurt (and do note I have a very low tolerance of pain.. cut my finger while I was cutting fruits and I'd scream and cry immediately even though there were no blood lol). I kept asking the staffs - yes there were 2 staffs doing a client - if it'll be hurt so much but they said it won't.. and it really doesn't! I can barely feel anything~ they said maybe it's because my hair is thin but.. I can guarantee if I said it doesn't hurt, it must be not hurt, at all ;D

One thing I notice from the whole process is how clean and hygienic they work. Both of the staffs are using a mask, they use a brand new razor for every client, and I guess they change the bed's cover for every client cause they allowed me to use my shoes on the bed.. o_o


The whole treatment process only take around 15 minutes (so fast, huh?) and after that I need to fill some form that I don't even remember now.. hahah.

The staffs also offer some of Zap's product like the underarm brightening treatment, brightening facial wash, and anti acne facial wash, all with affordable price :)

Price for arm and hands but you can see the rest of the price list here
Overall, it was a nice experience to try out ZAP and I could say their service is awesome :) Have you tried their service before? Do you prefer permanent hair removal like this or waxing? I personally choose waxing 'cause it's cheaper and I can do it by myself at home :D

Thanks for reading~

2 comments:

  1. Yang baju ijo itu mbak Nendah hehehee BA yang dari pertama ngelayanin aku lol XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahah iyaa ci? ak ga sempet kenalan kmren XD
      thankyou lg yaaa voucher nya :3

      Delete