CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween!

Happy halloween!
Got nothing to do yesterday since my class was cancelled so I decided to make some halloween makeup look for fun :p
I personally don't like the overly creepy looks (and I was home alone yesterday so I'd scared myself if I make those) so I opted for this broken doll looks :D






I know it isn't perfect but at least I had fun! XD
Do I look creepy already? :p
What do you do to celebrate halloween this year?
Thanks for reading and I'll see ya later~

4 comments:

  1. I did nothing for this year halloween chel :'D
    Ga sempet bikin yg serem2 buat thn ini T_T smoga thn dpn bs bikinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. kereennn~
    aku bingung pas hallowen jadi apa, well ga dandan sama sekali deh. hihii


    rimmaizzaty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a wonderful Halloween makeup dear and you look great. I am also planning to throw a party at DC venues this Halloween and will definitely go for a makeup like you.

    ReplyDelete