CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 7 June 2014

Slice of Life : OOTD + Current Favorite Song

It's weekend already~~ I went to Acel's graduation ceremony this morning and I think wearing just some t-shirt and jeans would be too casual, I decided to use a simple dress :3

Not quite sure what to say in OOTD like this so I'll just write the lyrics of my current fav song which is "SOME" by Soyu Sistar and Junggigo. Heard it for the first time while I watched "Roommate" while Nana and Seho sing it along in the car. Turns out that it's popular in Korea now and they replaced "open relationship" with "some relationship" hahahah :D

Warning : I'm so awkward at posing so you better prepare your eyes. and heart. =3=


Sometimes, I get annoyed without even knowing
But my feelings for you haven't changed
Maybe I'm the weird one
I thought as I struggled by myself


While tossing and turning alone in an empty room
The TV plays re-runs of yesterday's drama
As I hold my phone that doesn't ring until I sleep


These days, it feels like you're mine
It feels like you're mine, but not
It feels like I'm yours, seems like I'm yours but not
What are we? I'm confused, don't be aloof


It feels like we're lovers
Feels like we're lovers, but not
Whenever you see me, you act so vague to me
These days, I hate hearing that I'm just like a friend


I want to open my eyes to your text every morning
I want to fall asleep with your voice at the end of the day
On the weekends, I want to hug you in front of people
as if I'm showing off


These days, it feels like you're mine
It feels like you're mine, but not
It feels like I'm yours, seems like I'm yours but not
Don't just laugh and like you don't know 
and stop this now, be real with me


Don't put me in your heart and look elsewhere
Why don't you stop acting like you don't know when you do know?
Don't give excuses that you're tired
but hurry and tell me, I love you~

Dress : KL
Shoes : Gowigasa
Bag : Lennic

Bonus selca HAHAHA /slapped


Here's the video of the song with English translate just in case you want to hear it too *u*


Off now, thanks for reading and have a nice weekend ;D

13 comments:

  1. Cute bangeettt ,lucu dressnya
    Aku sukaaaa akk

    Angiebeautydiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice FOTD :)

    esybabsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cel KL itu belinya dimana? Cici suka ma dress kamu cel. Warna pink.

    aloha-bebe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beli di mall apa namanya lupa ci pas di KL ahahah :D
      Thankyou~

      Delete
  4. Sepatunya omaigatt.. Dr wktu itu ngincer tp belom kesampean juga hikss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ayo beliii mumpung masih new arrival di gowigasa XD

      Delete
    2. Tiap mau beli pasti selalu kepake duitnya :( btw itu ukuran brp? Aku kalo charles keith 37 cuman takutnya di gowigasa beda.

      Delete
  5. setuju nih sama yg atas2, suka dressnyaa lucuk ^^

    ReplyDelete