CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Review : Natural Fase Eyelashes [ES-A506]

To tell you the truth, I rarely use false eyelashes. I personally think it's a little bit too much if I use it on daily basis like to hang out with friends, go to church, etc. But when KKcenterhk offer me choose some of their lashes, I found this super natural falsies!


So this ES-A506 contains 5 pairs of black eyelashes. It's handmade and you can re-use it as long as you take it off carefully~ I do love kkcenter eyelashes collection mainly because it's affordable and has a pretty good quality :)


Chose this set because I think it will be super natural once it's worn. The design is somehow like the Dolly Wink I always want too, it becomes longer and longer at the end *u* Also, the length is also "short" so you don't have to cut it and adjust it again with the length of your eyes~


The band itself is quite thick and hard to bend in my opinion. The clear part is also somehow "shiny" so I need to put eyeliner again after I put this eyelashes.


See how natural it is? *u* 


Overall, I love this eyelashes because it's super natural! I don't think people will notice if they don't look at it closely hahah talk about cheating XD I recommend this for those who want to try using false lashes but don't want to look too much~


SUMMARY :

(+) Affordable
(+) Natural result
(+) Can be re-use

(-) Stiff and noticeable band

Where to get?
KkcenterHK.com
Link of product : here
Price : $13.90 - 5 pairs

You can use my code at checkout " chelslatte " to get 10% off :)
They do ship worldwide and offer free shipping~

PS : Do you notice that I use hair clip on photo above? XD Hahah Acel bought it last week and the hair clip turns out to be good! It's even better than the fake pinkcoco wig lol.

Thankyou for reading everyone~ :D

13 comments:

  1. Lucu ya setengah doank… km upzzang bg sich… cantik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyaa jd gausa repot2 dipotong ya hehe ;D
      Makasih cc <3

      Delete
  2. Bagus banget eyelashes nya jatuhnya udh kayak artis2 Korea ❤️.❤️

    Liona xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahah masih jauh bangeeet XD
      tp thankyouu~ nanti ak mampir ya ke blog kamu nya :D

      Delete
  3. Great Post. Lovely Blog. I am really loving your blog.

    My blog new post click & comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope I can used that like cici (duh)


    www.elinivana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. itu jg masih ga rapihh lin jarang pake soalnya >,<

      Delete
  5. Cantik ceeeeel <3
    False lashes nya lucu yah, natural bgt jadinya~
    Btw mata km pake softlens tetep bening yah *O* Aku pake lens pasti nongol merah2 walau baru pake LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaa makasih sherly :p hahaha
      iya biasa ak pake tetesan mata dulu klo mau foto2 EOTD biar ga merah2 XD

      Delete
  6. aigoo!! you're really pretty!~
    lovely review! the lashes look really nice and natural on you :D
    I'm inviting you to join my first blog giveaway~ I hope you will join!

    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2014/06/charrmyn-1st-blog-anniversary-giveaway.html
    
- Charmaine

    Charrmyn || Hyosung GoodNight Kiss Makeup Tutorial || Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete