CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 18 April 2014

Tutorial : First Date Makeup

Hi fellas :D
So today I want to make a short tutorial about first date makeup! I made this to join XiaoVee and Beetalk ID makeup challenge >,< wish me luck~

So what I imagine about first date is every girl wants to looks pretty but still not too much. You don't want to look right this in your first date right?


Maybe your bf will left you once he saw you like that lol XD

As for me, I love Korean's makeup who focus on flawless skin. 'No makeup' makeup is good since
you don't seems like using anything but in fact you do! haha~


So for the face makeup, I use The Face Shop's make up base in violet for a brighter skin~ I didn't use any
foundation or BB cream to make it simple and light. ^^


Then, I use a pink eyeshadow all over my lid. No particular reason though, I just love pink
and it gives a cute impression, I guess? hahah


Then apply a slightly wing eyeliner and dab a little shimmery eyeshadow on the center part of your eyelid.


Finish it by using brown eyeshadow on your waterline and also use shimmery eyeshadow on your inner tear duct :DD

Then use a peach blush on your cheek.


Last but not least, I make a gradient lips with make over's lipgloss and Tony moly tint :D


RESULT : 




So simple right? :D
It only takes about 15 minutes including straighten my hair! I guess everyone can easily follow this tutorial ^^
Thanks for reading and have a nice long weekend everyone <3

12 comments:

  1. Icel cantik amat sih ^_^
    Good luck sayang ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaa thank you ci :D pdhal bare facenya aneh gitu >,<

      Delete
  2. Cantik cel… sweet… membayangkan klo di indo ada yg dandan serem kya cwe jepang itu bisa kabur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ci :D
      iyaa haha yg ada jalan2 malah diliatin org xD

      Delete
  3. unyuu deh chel.. yg ngajak ngedate pst liatin mulu nih..cakep soalnya :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaa thanks wi~ yg ngajak ngedate nya jg blom adaaa xD

      Delete
  4. Kiyut abis ceeeelll <3
    Kok aku lbh demen ini drpd yg aku bikin ya? wkwkwkwk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makasih sheer~~ haha
      ngga ah yg km juga baguus :DD

      Delete
  5. cute makeup for first date! the first picture was spooky but hilarious at the same time as I read the caption :D

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete