CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 27 March 2014

Review : Sleek i-Divine Ultra Matte v1

Hi ladies~
I'm so happy since I've just finish my mid term exam today and I can sense freedom finally XD 
Btw, as I'm writing this, I'm eating this super-delicious-but-the-source-of-FATS martabak Good, one of the best food in earth~


See all the fats? Blame this for making me fat and have a flappy stomach ._. The cheese is seriously thick, the choco is so much and wait until you see how much butter he put there.. enough to grill 20 pcs of bread pfffft. Not to forget that he also put a lot of milk but well.. It's damn delicious so why not? EAT EAT X3

Uhm. Sorry for the OOT topics XD
So today I want to review an affordable bright, colorful eyeshadow palette from Sleek, called i-Divine Ultra Matte v1 :) I rarely use these kind of colors but I just can't stand all the pretty colors so here they are~


Comes in colorful splash of colors and dominated by black, this eyeshadow palette really caught my attention <3 I have a high expectation on sleek since Acel has the oh-so-special one and it's good! How about this one?



The Ingredients.
Spotted Parabed, Mica, etc that I've heard not so good ingredients o_o


Can be used after 12 month after you open the product :) I don't think I can use it up in 12 month >_<

I notice that the palette packaging itself has changed from the old one. The text "SLEEK" in Acel's one is bigger and covered almost all the surface but this one looks more simple and sleek~ hehe


DESCRIPTION :
Ultra Matte Brights are intensely cream and super blend-able. Due to the intense color, a little goes a long way. With cobalt blue and canary yellow neon shades these are ideal for creating strong vivid eye looks. Use as a liner along your top or bottom lash line for edgy colorful eyes.
source : sleek's website

It comes with 12 colorful eyeshadow, a big mirror, and a dual ended sponge brush. The sponge brush itself is quite useful (unless MUA's one which is so bad to the point I throw it.. XD)


Swatch :
( in order from left to right, top to bottom)




I find the color is so pigmented and really pop out :D But, some color might stand out and some color's pigmentation is just meh (especially the 4th and 5th in bottom ._.)

Full swatch :



Didn't use any eye primer and all of the swatch is only 1 swipe, I swear~ So good pigmentation or not? My fav is the blue and green *u* both are the most pigmented among all <3 The worst I must say is the baby pink one, it doesn't even show up on my hands and so do on my eyes ._.


SUMMARY :
(+) Pretty colors
(+) Sleek, sturdy packaging
(+) Affordable ($12)
(+) Good pigmentation
(+) Useful sponge brush
(+) A little goes a long way
(+) Easy to blend

(-) Not so friendly ingredients

Overall, I'm so glad that I bought this palette! I recommend this for people who like to create colorful EOTD, or people who like colorful eyeshadow but have a tight budget.. You won't regret buying this ladies :p

So what do you think about this palette? ^^
Thanks for reading and have a nice (long) weekend!

31 comments:

  1. Esedo inceranku iniiii. Kamu belinya di mana say? Aku taunya cuma di sephora. Warnanya neon sekali ya :)

    esybabsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ayo dibeliii hihi :3
      aku belinya di luxola, bs lsg shipping ke indo free ongkir lagii :) Iya warnanya cakepp <3

      Delete
  2. ohmygooood what have i done wrongggg.. jam segini buka beauty blog eh disambut martabak hahaha xD laperrr
    anyway eyeshadownya cakep2 ya warnanya walopun ada yg ga keluar warnanya tp overall cantik banget.. aku jg pengen beli ini sebenernya udah dari lama karena suka liat warnanya lucu2 tp ga kepake pasti huhu.. jadi nahan2 ga beli dehhh

    xx
    vina
    pinapina.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah maafkan lah sayaa :p *padahal niatnya emg bkin org laper*
      iyaa yg krg keluar cm 2 sih, ayo dibeliiii :D

      Delete
  3. Wooohhhh terang bgt warnanya cel!
    Bagus kl buat outdoor party siang2 atau kl mau stand out dikit *banyak juga boleh wkwkwk*
    Aku belom toel2 aku punya, soalnya ga mgkin pake ke kampus juga T_T
    Sayang ada 2 yg ga pigmented ya :( Kalo semuanya pigmented, ini palette udah ga ada lawan nya deh hahaha
    Ungunya keliatan cakep di palette tp kok di swatch ga keluar ya :(
    Yg swatch di mata bgs cel! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaaa hahah tp ak ga pede klo pake gini keluar rumah :p plg2 pake dikit duang ga se "pop" itu warnanya xD
      ayo dicolek2 bkin EOTD yg lucu2 nyahaha~ Thanks sher ^^

      Delete
  4. Itu Martabak sama eyeshaow palletenyaa sebelas duabelas bikin pengennyaaa . hahahaha

    fabuloushunney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yg dua belas pasti martabaknyaaa *ketauan gembulnya* XD

      Delete
  5. Wihhh yang ini juga bagus ya warnanya. Cerah2 ya Cel :)
    Iya punyaku juga ada 2 malah, gak tahu bisa langsung abis apa gak hahaha

    Nice review Cel ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya ci :D
      samaa bener bingung abisinnya gmn mata cm ada 2 >_< hahaha
      Thankyou ci~

      Delete
  6. I have a super oily skin so this post is really helpful, thank you! First time also to hear of this brand, will check their collections further. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, aku punya, tp yg ada shimmernya d:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bagus yaaa lin *u* yg shimmer seri apa? :D

      Delete
  8. Aaakkk martabaaakkk 😣 *salah fokus*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. beliiiii nanti aku bbm in nomer delivery nya yaaa *kedip2*

      Delete
  9. sleek emang HQ banget deh, friendly price with great quality ehehhehe :D
    kutunggu FOTD nya :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaaa git hehehe :D
      soon yaaaa *padahal ga bisa bkin EOTD XD *

      Delete
  10. I think this palette isn't really for me. The colors are too bright, but they are perfect for summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with those blue colours! They POP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Though I still afraid to play with such a pop colour, it's still perfect for practicing :D

      Delete
  12. Looks like you did well on your exams...wohoo! My skin tone is not for bright colors and I envy you cause you can experiment on any colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not really well actually.. lol !
      My skin color also not fair, but this palette is vibrant enough to show up :)

      Delete
  13. The colors are so fun and bright! I like how pigmented they are cause I know some colors that look bright in the palettes but become sheer when applied on the skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gotta say I'm agree with you! :D
      it sucks if the color in the palette and when applied on skin are different~

      Delete
  14. I would love to try some of these colors but I'm not super skilled at makeup. How would you suggest I start out? Thanks and love the site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also not super skilled but still, who don't love to play with color? :D
      I practice when I'm alone at home so no one saw my messy eye makeup lol !
      thankyou~

      Delete
  15. AAARRGGHH ITU MARTABAKNYA PENGALIH PERHATIAN SEKALIH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. alamak.. itu martabak enak bener ya bkin ngiler... tidakkkkk oott bgt...
    tapi ini eyeshadow wishlist aku dari kapan... pgen beli tapi pasti tergoda yang lainnya...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah emg sengaja bkin org ngiler tujuannyaaa XD
      ayo beli ci, buat eye makeup yg warna warni cc kan sering bkinnn <3

      Delete