CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 14 March 2014

Review : Bioderma Sensibio H2O

Thanks God it's Friday! *throws confetti*
Hahah I got no class today and instead of studying for mid term exam next Monday, here I am blogging and typing about a new product that I just got couple days ago.. Bioderma Sensibio H2O!


It comes with super pretty packaging, to the point mom thought it's a gift instead of package lol XD they use white sturdy box (feels like getting another beauty box but this one is so satisfying) with pink ribbon as a decoration. When I opened the box, there's the brochure which really caught my eyes and of course..


The Sensibio H2O itself! Wrapped in luxurious (?) reddish pink wraper that looks so GOOD! :)


So let me explain first about Bioderma Sensibio H2O. Basically, it's a makeup remover which purpose is to clean your face from makeup. Usually, we used cleansing milk and toner to remove our makeup. Now with Sensibio H2O, we can get a new easy and fun way! With just one easy step, Sensibio H2O can clean out face as well as moisten out skin, and no need to rinse it with water. The unique formula from Sensibio H2O is a new way for sensitive skin treatment.

And FYI, this product sold one every 5 seconds! Just how great is that? *u*
Let's jump to the review!


It comes with a plastic bottle packaging and contains 250 ml (they also have the 100ml one). The liquid inside is transparent and looks just like water when I first saw it ^^ Oh, it also fragnance free so people who have allergic towards fragnance will not encounter any problem with this, I think?


The cap is the flip-flop model one and comes in pink color as well. I find the cap not-so-good cause I experienced some leak out when I make this review. Make sure you close it tightly until the 'clap' sound heard :D


Put 2 drops of it on my hands to let you see the texture but it's just too runny so by the time I close the cap and take my camera, it's already spread like that. It really is feels like water tbh :)


Performance test! Put a generous amount of product on my hand (as you can read in the picture above). Can this water-like product really clean all of them?


Use about 5 drops and rub my entire hand with it about 5 times, and the only one left is the maybelline mascara. The rest is all gone *u*


The use another 2 drops in the mascara area only and rub it again, it's gone! Too bad the glitters from Etude House tear drop liner is still there although I've tried to remove them with tissues. 


Then I rinse it with water and the glitter is easily gone! Clean like before~

So if you ask me, do I love this product? YES!
Not only it doesn't leave sticky-oily feeling, it also helps to remove the makeup easily. Say goodbye to rubbing hardly just to remove our makeup. The only downside for me is it needs more effort to remove mascara and I have to rinse it with water to remove glitters but again, it's easier than any other makeup remover I've tried so far!

SUMMARY :
(+) Cleans makeup WELL
(+) A little goes a long way
(+) Fragnance free
(+) Dermatology tested

(-) Not so affordable price 
(-) Need more effort to clean mascara and glitters

Thank you Bioderma Indonesia :)
You can buy it at Guardian and they are having promotion, buy the 250ml one FREE the 100ml one! Such a steal XD

Have you tried this product? What do you think? Drop some comment below ^^
Thankyou for reading and have a nice weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. waaa icel dapet hadiah yaa? hihi ^^
    congrats icell :D jadi tambah pengen cobain bioderma
    lengket ato greasy ngga?

    www.xiaovee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaaa ci :D
      Thankyou~ cobain ajaa ga greasy ga lengket sama sekali, kaya air aja :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Setau aku sih 100ml 110rb, 250ml 180rb #cmiiw :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. it does expensive but it worth the price :)

      Delete