CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Review : Baby Color Summer Doll in Brown

Hello everyone! :D
It's been sooo long since I review circle lens. I don't even using it again nowadays in real life and it's suck since I was using it everyday when I sitll in high school. The reason is, a couple or 3 months ago my eyes always turn out red whenever I use circle lens and it hurt. I'm afraid that if I use it again, I'll be blind LOL *paranoid*

But last week I remember that I still have a brand new circle lens that I got from ci Glory's giveaway and I thought, "now it's been 3 month, why don't I give it a try?" and so I open the Baby Color Summer Doll in Brown :) Jump to the review!


SPECIFICATION :
Diameter : 19.80 mm
Base Curve : 8.60 mm
Water content : 48%
Duration : 3 - 6 month
Brand : Baby Color
Origin : Japan


COLOR
As you can see in the picture, it has 3 color which is yellow, brown, and black. When I saw this lens for the first time, I'm surprised that there's a yellow color like, really? Will it look weird on my eye? But turns out it doesn't! :p


ENLARGEMENT :
As always, I love circle lens which have a black outer ring to give dolly look. This lens, being stated to have 19.80 mm, does a good job to make my eyes bigger. However it's still natural and wearable for daily looks :)


PATTERN :
This is the first time to use such a 'many-color' pattern, my previous circle lens is always either brown or black (Mimi almond, Geo Grang2, Miomi brown, etc) and I must say I like it :D The pattern seems pretty and make my eyes sparkling *u*


Left : With, Right : Without.
See the difference right? ^^


COMFORT :
I personally think this is more comfortable than Geo lens since the lens itself is thin. But, compared to Miomi (which is thinner) I still prefer Miomi one :) I use this for about 4 hours and it feels just fine ^^ (quite good considering this is the first time I use circle lens again in 3 month after eye-irritation)

WITHOUT MAKEUP :


Eyes look so big XD
WITH MAKEUP :




*Sorry for the spam, like I said, it's been quite a while since I use circle lens so I kinda too excited. lol XD*

SUMMARY
(+) Pretty pattern and color
(+) Thin lens, comfortable
(+) Make my eyes bigger but still natural

(-) More expensive than Geo (about IDR 140k)
(-) 3-6 month of usage, while other lens usually 6-12 month

What do you think about this lens? :D
Have a nice day everyone~

PS : Have you join my giveaway here? :) It's only 11 days to go!

14 comments:

  1. cakeppp chel.. mata km jadi belo banget yaaa hihi
    foto kedua dr bawah ulzzang abisssss :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaa bkin mata jd belo wi lucu hihi :D
      ulzzang jejadian yaaa hahah XD thankyou wi~

      Delete
  2. Cantik… aq plg suka yg warna coklat gni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. samaa suka juga ahahah
      Thankyou cc cantik ;D

      Delete
  3. iceel lucuu banget siih :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bellaa bisa aja sih :3 hahah thankyou pretty ^^

      Delete
  4. bagus chel warnanya, natural trus agak bling2 gt :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah... Icel bisa pake soflens? Senengnya.. Review trus ya soflens yang lain..
    Tambah imut deh Icel..

    aloha-bebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bisa ci dr dulu juga cm kmren ini iritasi.. skrg udah bs pake lg :D hehe
      Thankyou ci bebeee :*

      Delete
  6. kmu kayakk anak SMP deh mukanya.. muda banget... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahah pas sma jg emg sering dikira masi smp XD muka bocah~ :p

      Delete
  7. It looks really beautiful on you! It's nice and don't look too fake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cici kaya boneka ih lucu pisan !! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete