CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Introducing and Gifts from Korea Beauty

Hi everyone~ :D
Today I want to share about Korea Beauty, my current favorite online shop that sells Korean cosmetics and skin care from various (almost all!) brands. The owner itself, Reomin, live in Korea so you can request any product you want to him! He also very friendly and give fast respond :D

Korea Beauty offer affordable price and fast yet free delivery directly from Korea to Indonesia. If you want a safer delivery option, they also provide one with tracking number so we can trace our package :) Another thing I love about them is they guarantee that the products is fresh, since I know many online shop sell old stock product which is bad for our skin. :(

I was chosen to be their supporter and today I receive the package! Let's check them out :D


So they sent me two box of trial kit and both are from tony moly.


First is Tony Moly Berrianne Skin Care kit ( with berry, yes, you don't say? lol ) Currently I'm trying to improve my skin but still don't know what product to use so I'm excited to try this one!


It's contain Berriane skin and lotion with soft pink bottle which is my favourite kind of pink <3 hehe. The size is 20 ml each so it can be used for a month I think :) Hope it'll give a good effect on me :D


The next is Tony Moly 2014 new year kit. :D The box looks so colorful with purple-red as the main colour and horse decoration :) It contains Tony Moly's best seller in decent size, yay!


Cute thing about the box is it has 2014 calendar~ hehe. Really feel the 'new year' theme :p


Photo above is what inside the box :p so much righttt? :D Oh and if you notice why there are Holika Holika's stuff, I also don't know ahahah maybe Reomin put it inside by himself :D


Makeup corner : Tony moly luminous goddess aura BB cream ( Acel has it in full size and I've tried it, it's GOOD! Review really soon) and Holika Holika face 2 change cc cream.


Skin Care corner : Tony moly floria nutra-energy toner with argan oil, Holika Holika Gonyak soft cleansing foam, and Tony Moly floria nutra-energy 100 hours cream <3


He also put in Tony Moly samples from floria line :) 


Not to forget the sweet personal letter~ hahah :D

Overall, I really love Korea Beauty! It's not because I was sponsored or what okay, I even buy products from them with my own money hahah :D They often having sales with extremely CHEAP price, like I bought tony moly lip liner for only $2 and Tony moly eyebrow tattoo 7 days $8 only! >_< 

Currently they are having a fast delivery since one of their staff is going to Indonesia soon so it's hand carry, you might want to place ur order now! Free delivery using Tiki ;p

Phew, don't think this post will be this long hahah, what do you want me to review first? :D Let me know in the comment! Have a nice day everyone :D

21 comments:

  1. Aw nice haul you have here! It would be nice if you can review first the BB cream! :D #gig

    http://daintychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul! I really like the look of the box with the calendar, so pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good haul! I like the look of the skincare lotion with berries!

    themakeupkit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freebies are the best.. hahaha.. it seems you were given great products. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the kit looks awesome. lucu banget ada calendernya segala. ah jadi keinget aku belom punya kalender 2014 sama sekali. haha.

    www.nellanelwan.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. good buy ! I am a fan of Toly Moly products myself.. :D

    #giglove #smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Icel nice review . My name is Firda.. I follow you , please follow me back . Thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Years! Such a great round-up of products, I can't wait to hear how you love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great haul the kit looks good and any how Freebies are the best.. :P ... tony moly is one good brand ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love bestsellers box, I think they are a great idea to try a few things from a brand. First time I heard of this shop but totally checking them out now. xx Donah giglove x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow thats so sweet of him to write you personal letter....i wud reli love to check them out!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul! I would love to try Tony Moly products.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holika Holika and Tony Moly seem to be really popular brands among the Korean beauty market =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I envy your haul! I like Tony Moly and would love to get that New Year kit as well. GIG

    ReplyDelete
  15. so many goodiesssss! Wanted to try Holika Holika and Tony Moly long ago but it's way exp here :/

    ReplyDelete
  16. the calendar is so cute. I love it and all the small gifts are amazing.
    have fun during this week.
    xxx
    mari

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting selection of products here, thanks for the review! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the haul you've got! I always like whenever my sponsor sends me a personal letter. <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. i always love the samples you get when you order any korean cosmetics!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That was very nice of him to send you out the products to review. Can't wait to read the review! gig

    ReplyDelete
  21. looks like you got some great products, looking forward to the reviews. korea beauty has some nice stuff! giglove

    ReplyDelete