CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 22 February 2014

IBB MUC February 2014 - Summer Fairytale

Hello everyone!
So today I got home early since I only have 1 class every Saturday (and it's morning.. have to wake up at 05.00 AM in Saturday is not fun at all *sigh). I have nothing to do when suddenly I remember that this month IBB's MUC is collaborating with Etude House Indonesia and the prizes are Etude's products worth IDR 2.000.000 for 2 winners! Well who doesn't want that? Me want *u*


As you can see, the theme for this month is "Summer Fairytale" which reminds me of bright, cheerful, pop out color. I don't really know why I think that way but everytime I heard summer that image will come across my mind :DD

Enough for the ramblings, let me show you my makeup for this Summer Fairy Tale~





So for the eye makeup I used yellow, orange, and reddish-pink and combine them together. I also used Etude House's tear drop liner and put some nail stone to make my eyes prettier :p Then use some mascara and put fake eyelashes, done!


Also use orange color for the cheeks, I use Nature Republic's liptint here. Btw if you notice if my skin looks glowy there, it's because I use berriane lotion before the BB cream hehe XD 

Here's the result (warning : pic spam) :






DUCK FACE LOL XD

Products used :


Well about the fairytale itself.. I don't have any flower crown or something like that since
I don't really like it BUT if I have to choose one, I'll be the fairy of procastinating. LOL

What do you think? ^^
Thanks for reading and have a nice day ladies <3

25 comments:

  1. icel cantik banget >.<
    eh aku suka rambutmu :D

    good luck cel! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koasny pake apa cel? Yg kemaren di review yo? Btw good luck iceel,, ^O^/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. engga kakk ini pake sponge aplicator dr bawaan si sleek.. hehe XD
      yg kmren udah dirampas sama acel brush set nya :p
      Thankyou ^^

      Delete
  3. Icel cantik♥♥
    Suka eye makeupnya.. segerr(^3^)(^3^)
    Good luck yah non

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ci ellen lebih cantik <3 hehe
      Thankyou ci ~

      Delete
  4. rambutmu bajussss *salah fokus*
    LOL
    good luck dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *kibas2 rambut* nyahaha XD
      Thankyou gitaa

      Delete
  5. suka deh sama pilihan warna eyeshadownya, btw rambutnya bagus hehehe. good luck ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other here,
    on bloglovin and via GFC :)
    Let me know, now it´s your turn!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck Cel ^_^
    Kamu cantik banget ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. fairy of procastinating hahhaaa.
    good luck yah dear.
    mind following my blog back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah can't think of another -_-
      thankyou anisa :) I will follow you back soon - thanks~

      Delete
  9. itchel, salam kenal yaa...
    eye makeupnya bagus bangettt >,<
    wish you luck yaa ^_^

    oh iya aq baru ngeblog, do you mind to follow each other?
    amandaanandita.blogspot.com

    makasih banyak dear ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou amanda :DD
    sure, just let me know once you've followed me and I'll follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cantik cel!! Aku br sempet leave comment hari ini T_T
    Blending nya oke bgt cel *kasi 100 jempol*
    Good luck yaaaaaa :D semoga menang! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sher XD
      iyaaa gpp hahah km kan sibuk jg bnyk tugas gitu >,< thankyou!

      Delete
  12. Good looking :3
    Eye makeup nya aku suka banget, warnanya adem O.o

    http://jkcherrys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Moga menang ya cel...Paduan warna eyeshadownya cici sukaaa ^^
    Oh ya, cici sekarang bisa ngeblog lagi.. *joget..joget*



    aloha-bebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makasih cc :DD
      yeyy udah bs lg? hahah sini maen lg ke bdg XD

      Delete