I'm not into a good mood lately since I'm still on my spending ban so all I could do is window shopping without purchase anything T_T Since I can't do any shopping yet, YOU should do some shopping, right? ;) lol
In this post I'll make a post about how to shop at Luxola, my favorite shop to get ready stock items from all over the world :) They're based in Singapore but they've expand their shop and now they can deliver internationally! ^^ At first I thought it will be hard to shop since I don't have any credit cards, but it turns out very easy and fast, plus they provide local bank payment! Yayy~ Let's start, shall we?
1. Go to www.luxola.com first. And yes, your eyes aren't wrong, they provide FREE international delivery with minimum purchase IDR 315.000 for Indonesia :) To make it easier, they provide many payment options just as you can see in picture below :)
2. Register an account or sign in. You need to have an account to shop here so if you don't have one yet, just register! It's fast tho, don't even take a minute of your time :) If you have an account already, you're lucky since you just need to log in and you don't have to fill your name, address, phone etc in every future order :D
3. Browse! Luxola provide a huge range of beauty stuffs include makeup, skincare, nails, bath&body, tools, brands, luxury, and even men :D Now you just need to search what you wanna buy ;)
4. Don't forget to check their 'sale' tab. Luxola never fails to surprised me with their huge and frequent discount and mostly only for a short period of times, so make sure you check them often or subs their email and like their FB page. Or if you're in a rush and already have something in mind that you wanna buy, just type the item's name on the search box located at the top right of the page :)
5. Add To Cart. After you found out what you wanna buy, just simply click 'Add to Cart' (the one inside the pink box)
6. Check Out Cart. After you finish your shopping, simply click the 'Cart' on the top right corner and you'll be directed to your shopping cart (pic below). Do you see there are IDR 95.000 shipping cost? It's because the order still below IDR 135.000~
7. Get that free shipping! To get the free shipping, all you should do is just order more stuff until your order exceeds IDR 315.000 :) I personally think it's a shame to pay such an amount for shipping while you can use that to buy more stuff ^^ Last December Luxola was having a HUGE sale up to 70% off and me being kiasu of course don't want to miss that. Since I don't want to order too much, I ask my friends to join so we can get the free shipping hehe ;3
8. Check your delivery address. Make sure you wrote it right and complete so your package will arrive safely and fast :)
9. Choose your payment method. As I said earlier, Luxola provide many options for payment including Visa, PayPal, Bca klik pay, mandiri, and many more~ I chose BCA since it's the only bank account I have lol
10. Email Confirmation. Another thing I love about Luxola is they always send an email on every steps of purchase. Like the first email is about the items detail, then the confirmed payment, and last is the delivery info. They also provide tracking number (Aramex) so we can easily know where our baby is :DD
11. Check order status. You can also check your order history on their website~ Just click order status and all of your order will show up :D Complete with the order number, date, status, and tracking info.
And you're done! Now all you have to do is just relax and wait until the package arrive :D I receive mine about 10 days after payment since it's christmas and new year holiday. Quite fast right? It arrived with thick bubble wrap packaging. At first I was a little bit scared since I ordered makeup palette and I have a bad experience before (with another online shop).
Turns out that even inside the bubble wrap, they cover the palette with another bubble wrap + cartoon! Talk about how secure their packaging is. <3
They even give me this makeup pouch as a bonus hehe :D
Overall it's such a nice experience to shop at Luxola and I'll make sure to shop there again! Know after you know how easy and how good their service is, would you too? :)
Tell me what you think!
Thanks for reading and have a nice day~
PS : I'm going to Jakarta to celebrate CNY with dad's family so I don't think I can make any post until next month :p Happy advance Chinese New Year everyone! ^^