Hi lovelies! :)
Yesterday (saturday) I've a lot of free time since it's weekend and I decided to "kill" those whiteheads on my nose. So now I want to share some tips that I hope useful for you to remove whiteheads!
SEE? Disgusting whiteheads :/
So here's the step-by-step (my version) :p
1) Wash your face first. I think it will help so that dirt doesn't cover your skin and we can 'take' the whiteheads easier.
2) Place your face above the rice cooker. LOL weird? I just tried it yesterday and I think it helps a bit! The warm from the rice cooker may open the pores so it's easier to remove the whiteheads~
3. Next, I wash my face again (without soap this time) with warm-hot water. Yap, to open the pores more. :)
4. Now stick the pore pack on! I use Biore since it's the easiest one to find in the market + it's cheap :p Wait for about 15 minutes and...
5. Remove the porepack. See those whiteheads? lol sorry for the gross pictures >,<
6. After that, I use some kind of peeling gel from the history of whoo :D it comes with fel-ish type like this and after you rub it, it will turn into something flaky (see picture below). The purpose is to remove dirts and dead skin cells, plus I find it can help to reduce whiteheads as well!
On my nose :
And we're done! Here's the result :
TADAAA~ Yes there are still some whiteheads but at least it's way better than before! Look at the before-after photo :
So that's it! Do you have problem too with whiteheads? How do you remove them? Do you have some tips? Write it on the comment below! I'll be more than happy to read it :D
PS : Found this video and I thought you guys wanna see.
This guy is removing his whiteheads from his nose and seriously it's SO MUCH :/
It's allowed to do something like that?
PPS : don't forget to join my giveaway here ;D
Thanks for reading and have a happy sunday <3