CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Christmas (and birthday) Wishlist

So today is 10th of December 2013 which means there's only 15 days again until Christmas and 22 days again until new year ALSO my birthday! Yeayyy~ So I thought, why don't I make some wishlist for Christmas and my birthday? Who knows Mom and Acel God is kind enough to buy me these LOL XD

So here's my wishlist :

It's been on my wishlist since several months ago since I'm curious about the good review plus I want to have a smaller pores >,< The size is also big, 250ml so it can goes a looong way I think <3


Really want to try it since (again) there are tons of good review about this! I heard that the coverage is good plus it can control oil and has a good staying power ^^

Well when I'm open MissLie's web I found this cute bag and fell in love right away! I always love canvas bag AND melody simbol so it's perfect for me :D thinking to buy it soon~


I've read some reviews about this eyebrow tattoo and even though it doesn't last exactly 7 days, it still is great products cause it can stays more that a day even if you wash your face! :D



I always love liptint and I've never try nature republic one so this one make me interested! Also love the orangy color which currently I adore XD



So that's my wishlist for upcoming Christmas and my birthday! ^^ what's your current wishlist? Share it with me! :3

*********************************************************************************

This post is made to join Jessica's ft. MissLie's giveaway :D
The prize is either Etude House CC Cream or Shu Uemura Lashes Curler!
I definetely choose Shu here lol since it's freakin famous~
if you interested to join, click here.


Thanks for reading ^^

16 comments:

  1. Samaa mau tab jugaaaa. Nunggu kerja aj baru beli wkwkwk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah iya ak kayanya mau dikadoin si mamaaa *colek2 mama*

      Delete
  2. Hi Mitchell! :)
    Thank you for joining the giveaway ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the one who should say thanks :)
      wish me luck! *crossing finger*

      Delete
  3. Great post! The pore freshner sounds fantastic!
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah~ Good choices! Not to brag as I have both EH Wonder Pore Freshener and TFS Aura CC cream, and I'm in love with them! :D
    I hope your wishes come true! Ah, my friends also raved about the Shu Uemura eyelash curler so yeah. I bet it's awesome!
    xx, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aku juga mau 7 days tattoonya <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah lucu blog nya hehe... say jangan lupa untuk foto dan nama produknya di link ke web ku ya : ) langsung ke produknya misslie-collection dot com lalu km cari aja produknya copas de url nya.. good luck ya =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makasihh :D
      udah aku link lagi yaa :) thanks :)

      Delete
  7. Aaakkk aku juga pengen nyobain Wonderpore fufufufu Tp msh ngabisin produk yg di rumah hihihi


    I nominated you for Liebster Award on my blog:
    http://silvertreasure.blogspot.com/2013/12/liebster-award-from-melissa-widjaja.html

    Have a nice day! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. samaa lg mau abis2in dulu, sayang klo udah keburu expired XD
      aww thankyou! :) will check it soon~ have a nice day too <3

      Delete
  8. Hey there~ :D
    May your wish comes true! Finally I've got my Wonder Pore Freshner last November for my birthday and the freshner really doesn't dissapointed at all!
    Good luck :3

    XOXO,
    ~Airin~
    blushpinkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello ^_^ I nominated your blog for another Liebster Award! hehehe Please kindly check my post here : http://blamethestore.wordpress.com/2013/12/16/award-another-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete