CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 23 November 2013

Review : Maybelline Long Extreme Stilleto Mascara

Heyaaa girls :3
It's weekend already! hahah finally after 6 days of class I can take a breath again *sigh*. Anyway, today I want to review my current mascara : Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto! 


 What it claims : The mascara that does for lashes what stiletto do for legs.
Grip and extend brush stretches lashes to a sexy tapered point with a shiny patent finish.
source : maybelline SG



It comes with black glossy tube with hints of red. Nothing special actually, almost the same like other mascara BUT I do think that it looks classy and elegant. <3
 

 The wand has nothing special too haha but I find the bristles is quite small in size so it can reach my inner corner of lashes too :D


Top : without mascara , bottom : one coat of mascara


Above : 2 (two) coat of mascara


Above : Detail picture using brown eyeshadow and two coat of this mascara :)

********************************************************************

Quite good no? hahaha
I ussually only use 1 coat since I don't want to look too much.

I love how it gives me a long lashes - it contains some black fiber (?) which will stick to your
natural eyelashes and make it look longer~ but sometimes the fiber is so noticeable
so I remove it with tissue and apply it again.

The quality itself is quite good. It does give a waterproof and smudgeproof but I find it quite hard
to be removed even with my maybelline makeup remover. :/ idk why.

Compared to other maybelline's mascaras I've tried, this is not my favourite.
It only give you lenghtening effects (not this mascara's fault though since it does what it claims - lenghtening)
but I prefer thick lashes like when I used the volum express magnum mascara one.

Another minus side is, when you apply it too many times it will be like spider lashes :/
I mean, the lashes become sticky and clumpy~ so big NO to apply this more than 3 coat!

I test it and used about 4 coats and it become so ugly lolol so I decided to do something 
even more weird :p here's how it looks like :


And last, some weird FOTD :


HAHAHA okay that's it~
Have a nice weekend fellas <3


18 comments:

  1. saya udah lama suka banget sama maskara yang satu ini, tapi sejak ada rocket skrng selingkuh deh hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yg rocket bagus kah?
      Ak si lebih suka yg magnum drpd yg ini, lebih tebell~
      Thanks for fropping by ^^

      Delete
  2. lol. lucu banget ide make up mata yg terakhir! ^^,)/ btw nice mascara, I Should try..!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi makasih kak shaa :D
      Iya nih luamayan boleeeh dicobaa

      Delete
  3. Terpesona liat matanya ce d: bagus deh kalo diaplikasikan 2x

    Masih keliatan natural gitu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wiihh hahah terpesona knp? :p
      Iya plg pas emg 2x kayanya lin, klo lebih suka rada ngegumpel~

      Delete
  4. lucuuuuuu chel wkkwkw
    mascaranya bagus ya, tp agak mahal dibanding yg lain..hihih

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wkwkw thanks wiii :p
      Iya lumayan, tp harganya jg ga trlalu jauh beda wi.. ehehe

      Delete
  5. Ooooohh ini ada fibernya gitu ya?
    Mau coba ahhhhh ihiihihi

    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaa ada fiber2 nya nanti nempel di bulmat kita jd panjangg :D
      thanks for dropping by~ <3

      Delete
  6. Fiber itu apa cel??fungsinya buat apa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fiber tu kaya serat2 gitu ce, tipis2 mirip bulu mata, jd nanti pas dipake dia nempel gitu ke bulu mata kita bkin jd lebih panjangg :D

      Delete
  7. Heheheh nice review cel.. Lucu tuhh eotd yg terakhir XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. uwaaaww,,hasilnya bagus,,aku belum pernah nyoba maskara ini, kayaknya perlu dicoba nech soalnya bulmat aku pendek sekali >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya lumayan nihh~
      cocok kayanya klo buat yg bulmatnya pendek, cm dia kurang efek volume nya >,<

      Delete