CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 30 November 2013

OOTD : Korean outfit from PGStore Jakarta ^^

Hi guys :D
As you may know nowadays lotsa girl are so into korean, including the makeup, dramas, songs, K-pop, and of course the fashion! Well, I am one of those girl hahahah you too right? :p
In this post, I want to share about PGStore Jakarta who kindly have sponsored this OOTD :D
Please do note even though this is sponsored, I'll always give my honest opinion.

So let's see what I've got!




Size : All Size
Material : Cotton
Colours : Grey, Yellow, Pink

I choose this because it's just simply cute! Look at those SNSD in chibi mode hahahah :D It's indeed made in cotton and so comfortable to wear. It can gives you the cute casual looking without putting too much effort :D here's how it looks like on me :

Front

Back

 or if you don't like waering jegging, you can combine it with hot pants for a fresher looks :D




Well from the name 'sweat shirt', I though wearing it would be hot but no! This does gave a warm feeling but not hot :p It still wearable even in the noon ( I've wore it to college and it's fine :p )




Size : All Size
Material : matt lace semi brukat, inner semi sutra
Collar colour : deep pink, light pink, white pearl

Choose this cute blouse because I always love outfit with lace, I think it make girls look kawaii-er :3
hehe plus the material is soooo comfortable, like it gives cooling sensation (?) lol

Also super love the collar!


Here's some photos of me wearing this blouse :
(sorry if I hurt ur eyes :p )
 


 The GG sweatshirt cost only IDR 60k and the lace blouse only IDR 55k! Cheap huh? Why you don't grab one? (or two? :p) lol. They have many models avalable in ready stock, so don't forget to check their collection! Plus, they're having END-YEAR-SALE promo so DISC IDR 10k every item! So cheap la yet good quality :D


The online store of Korean stylish apparel in Jakarta, 
provides many up to date style, high quality and affordable collection


Find PGStore Jakarta on :
Facebook : PGStore Jakarta
Kaskus : here --> They upload here on kaskus faster than other social media - check their new arrival!
Twitter : @Racun_Kpop
SMS : 0897 4542 603
BB Pin : 764E2F80
(please mention 'PGStore blog' when you invite the bbm)

Oh and don't forget to mention 'chelslatte' to get IDR 10k disc with min.purchase of IDR 100k ^^

 PS : PGStore and I will be hosting a giveaway soon for you :D what's your fav collection from them?

Thanks for reading *u*)/
Have a nice day ladies ~

2 comments: