CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 16 November 2013

Collaboration : Tiffany Twinkle Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Hi everyone :D
I'm sorry I haven't post anything for the pask week - I have so many assignment and test and when I have spare time my father's big family come and stay in my house so.. that's why I've been missing lol

but worry not! 
today is a special post since me and my blogger friends present you.. Tatiseo makeup inspired tutorial! 
So last month I ask Jennyfer and Jessica to do a makeup collab together and we finally decided that we'll do Tatiseo makeup in 'twinkle'! hehe :D

Here's the result :

Me as Tiffany



*click the name or picture to see their cute post :3

I choose Tiffany since she's my favourite among all SNSD member *u* I don't really like KPOP as I only know a little about them, but when it comes to Tiffany.. it's love at the first sight maybe LOL. Who's your SNSD member fav? :D

Here's the oh-so-pwetty Tiffany's look in Tinkle MV which I try to copy :


See that 'twinkle' on her eyes? hahahah look fabulous to the max!
Let's start the tutorial!



For the lips, just choose your favourite pink-nude lippie and you're done! The most important thing in Tiffany's makeup here is the eye, I think. I hope the tutorial above is pretty clear and helpful :3

Here's the final eye makeup :


Product used :
MUFE cream blusher

MUFE HD powder
Maybelline cat eyes mascara
NYX JEP - yoghurt
EH nail stone
NYX round lipstick - tea rose
unbranded false lashes from everbuying 

Shall we move on to the next part?
What part?
hmm.. camwhoring! lol :p




T-W-I-N-K-L-E

So that's it! hahahah :D 
Special thankyou again to Jennyfer and Jessica - I have a good times doing this collaboration! 
And thanks to you of course for reading this post~ 
Have a nice weekend! 

20 comments:

  1. cellllll mukamu mulus banget disini xD love it<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaaa? kan pake bb cream jes wkwk XD
      thankyou :D

      Delete
  2. aaa eye makeupnya kereeen:3 cantikkk<3^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. ahahah makasih elinnn :p km jg cantik XD

      Delete
  4. cantikk semuaaaa :*
    eye make up km bagus chel hihi
    good job! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaaa mereka be2 pd cantik2 >,<
      hehe makasih dewiiii :*

      Delete
  5. cantiiikkkk cel !! :*
    suka makeupnyaa ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the tutorial, love the make up!
    you look gorgeous :)

    xx
    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cantikkkk ^0^
    Banyak cewek korea nih di Indo. Muka kalian flawless sekaliii. Kinclonggg
    Semuanya cantik2 ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahah makasih ciiiii :D
      ah itu kan flawless gara2 ud pake bb cream~ x)

      Delete
  8. Cantikkkkk icheel..
    Mukamu mulusss banget yaak >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makasih ernaaaa :*
      hahaha ngga jg kok, efek foto kali ya x)

      Delete
  9. aslinya emang muyuuusssss XD
    bagus chel eye makeup kamu ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah cc bisa ajaaaa :p
      hehe makasihhh~ itu pake yg kita beli di etude wktu itu lol

      Delete
  10. nice tutorial, and you look pretty darl! <3


    mitjhellemartjella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! You are pretty too hehe
      will check ur blog soon~

      Delete