CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 6 October 2013

Review : Silk Scarf Hair Mist + Serum

Have you ever imagined how it feels like to have hair as smooth as silk? I always want it!
I love to have a healthy-shiny hair with black-brown color and now.. I (almost) have it XD lol

So about 2 month ago I dyed my hair with Liese Ash Brown. Of course Acel is the one who do it since I want the result to be even. I only left it for 20 minutes when it supposed to be 30 minutes because I only want a hint of brown~ After dyed my hair, I feel like taking care of my hair more, so I bought this hair products from etude house :DD

Left : hair mist , right : hair serum
Let's start from the hair mist ! :D

Etude house silk scarf hair mist
DESCRIPTION
- Forms the healthy protection film to hair with nutrition
- Shining oil complex which gives gloss provides moisture and protect
- Includes camellia japonica seed oil, argan oil, sunflowed seed oil, macadamia integrifolia seed oil
Direction : Apply on your dry hair everytime when you feel dry.
Netto : 120ml

The hair mist's texture

The texture of this hair mist is watery and has milky color. It doesn't feel sticky and it has amazing smell ! I reaaaally love the smell. It has fruity and flowery scent and.. Idk it's hard to describe but I think it's SO GOOD :D

I use this hair mist after I wash my hair and dry it. It tooks me 7-8 sprays since I have thick and long hair. After using this hair mist, I can feel that my hair become smoother and of course smells good :) It helps my hair to look neater and (a little bit) straighter. 

Then what's about the hair serum?

Etude House Silk Scarf Hair Serum

DESCRIPTION
- Formulated with shining oil complex
- Makes damaged hair soft and healthy by providing nutrition and vitality
- Creates volume and elastic hair
- Fruity watery and floral scent
Direction : After shampoo, apply a proper amount to your hair around damaged parts
Netto : 120 ml

The hair serum's texture
The serum has thicker consistency, somewhat like hair-gel I think. It has transparent color and has the same smell like the hair mist.

I use the serum after I wash my hair (in wet hair), concentrate in the ends. I ussually take 6 pumps to my palm and spread it evenly on my hair. It makes my hair smoother too, and make it easier to combed. It gives a natural healthy glow too ! <3


See the photo above? ^^ of course it doesn't look like hair model with super shiny hair lol but at least this two products help my dry hair a lot :D
Btw can you see the brown color? 


I do still have some split-hair but I think that's because I haven't cut my hair again lately. I'm thinking a new model for my hair ! hahah have any idea? :3

SUMMARY 
I like both of the products. If you have dry hair or want a smooth hair maybe you can try this too. The price is about IDR 80k of $8 in the official store! Yes, this hair products has a very reasonable price at etude indonesia's store, not like the makeup products :/ (for example : bb cream at counter priced about IDR 400.000 or $40 while in online shop we can get it with IDR 100.000 or $10). That's why I always buy this hair products directly to the store hehe XD With 120ml ammount, it can last me 3 months by washing my hair 2 or 3 days once. ^^

BONUS : My NOTD. I love the combination of the pink pastel color and the flowers + stars :3


That's it ~
Thankyou for reading, see you guys laterrr <3

PS : I'm going to learn how to drive my new car nyahaha XD Finally no more sunburn by driving motorcycle yeayy~ 

50 comments:

  1. kukunya bagus cel <3
    rmbutnya ga kliatan coklatt XD
    aku jg suka wangi silk scarf ini, enyak bgt wanginyaaa :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. makasih ci riniiii >,<
    iya nanti mau cat lg ah biar keliatan T^T kmren bentar bgt didieminnya soalnya..
    emg ini wangi beneer hahahah *tos*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow really cute the package of both products, I thinks is great than if works in your hair, many thanks for share dear, I really like it your blog now I´m following you in GFC.

    I want invite you to Join to my MOOTTA Giveaway for win "Innisfree Masks + Anklet"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes both are soo cute ^^
      thankyou <3 I'll follow you back and enter the giveaway ~

      Delete
  4. ooOOoo..I'm gonna head to Etude House and get this for myself! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes please !
      grab one for me too ;) hahahah XD

      Delete
  5. Seems like a fab product !!!! I love hair products that smells nice ;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. yes you should try it :D
      thanks for visiting maiaaa <3

      Delete
  7. I'm so tempted to give this a try! thumbs up for the cute pinky packaging! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeyyy pink packaging is the ultimate winner :D

      Delete
  8. The packaging is really girly. ^_^ I might check that out. I’m happy we already have Etude House in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes yes I love the packaging too :D
      this one doesn't overly expensive in counter hahaha

      Delete
  9. Your blog design is so cute - as is the packaging for this product! Your hair looks amazing, ugh. I wish my hair would look as healthy as yours...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou jakee :)
      my hair is not that healthy laa hahahah still have many split-ends :/

      Delete
  10. Your hair looks really healthy and smooth after using this product! Either it works well, or you just had amazing hair before using it. ;) LOL I love how cute your blog is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The packaging of the product is so cute!

    #gigbloggers #giglove

    www.giveawaymaniacs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm agree! :)
      thanks dovi for visiting :D #gig

      Delete
  12. I've never heard about the brand. Would love to try those products. Your hair looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Etude is pretty famous I think :) thanks!

      Delete
  13. I love hair masks and oils, I've found that my strands get pretty dry now that I color my hair. Thanks for the tip! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tip, looks like they are very good products, and they work which is the most important.
    Also is a super nice packaging!.
    Great post!.
    xo,
    Gime from http://www.coolrunwaystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like silk Scarf! I've only tried the leave on serum and it does work wonders. Although, my favorite serum would still be kerastase :D Kumiko Mae, Filipina Beauty Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the ingredients in the hair mist. They are all great for your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is that a leave on serum? I've only ever tried the L'Oreal one, would be sure to try this out when I see it! btw followed you on GFC babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are right, nothing mends split ends, so you have no other option but to trim it. Hey I have a question, can I use this as some sort of a heat protectant before I blowdry my hair or using hot tools? cause you said under the description that it creates some sort of film to protect the hair....sound to me like a heat protectant. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your hair does looks smooth! I feel like all the products I try end up having a very slight affect for very little time before it looks limp. :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. These products are so cute! And they really sound fantastic :)
    Would love to try the serum :)

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  21. This one from Etude House right? Shall head to their outlet and try soon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I always see this in EH but I've never tried it yet. I think I want the mist!

    ReplyDelete
  23. such a cute packaging <3 wouldnt mind trying this out.

    yukluistyle

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to try this. I am always in search for good hair products and I love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Reading about products for hair is definitely one of my passion. I have curly and dry hair so products to soften it is what I love.

    mari

    ReplyDelete
  26. I never heard of this company before... Serum looks like a great product

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looks like the Serum did its magic on you! Wish we had that brand here :)

    xx Chaicy - Style..A Pastiche!
    GIG

    ReplyDelete
  28. The products from Etude House look really cute. Your nails are amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. This looks so cute! I love the sound of the mist..
    Although my hair gets quite frizzy, when I put any serum on my hair, it gets oily very quickly.. so I prefer to stay away from serums.. -Porshia

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your nails! I love finding hair products that actually work. So glad that this had great results!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wah! the nails are very adorable! They look really cute! :)

    fairywater79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your nails are amazing! These prodyucts look so great, I love hair serum so may check this out! Toni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Good luck driving your new car! Your nails are so cute!

    http://kjandersen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. love your manicure :D and what kind of car did you get?? so cool you drove a motorcycle, i've always wanted to ride one but am too scared.lol

    ReplyDelete
  35. love the nails!!! the product seems really good! my hair is so frizzy I need to carry serum in my car and purse!
    xo,
    Dee Trillo
    http://HauteFrugalista.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. wow! something from etude :) I love your nails too :) thanks for sharing

    #giglove

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!


    Hair Mist

    ReplyDelete