CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 14 October 2013

Review : Belo Essential Whitening Lotion


Hi everyone!
Today I want to share my opinion about one of philippine's whitening products - Belo whitening lotion. As we know, philiphine has SO MANY whitening products, like kojie san, belo, gluta-c, DOP, etc. And those brands become famous since a lot of people said that it DOES actually work. That made me curious so I grab one in september (read here). After using for a month, I'm ready to share my review! 



Descriptions : A nourishing lotion that lavishes skin with long lasting moisture as it visibly whitens in just 7 days! Skin vitamins and Pentavitin moisturize and nourish skin, white micro-encapsulated technology encloses active ingredients in microspheres to ensure maximum whitening power.


It claims to be expertly formulated, hypoallergenic, and dermatologist tested. Use twice a day with Belo essentials whitening body bar for the best results.

Direction for use :
Apply libetally on the whole body. Use regularly.



It comes in a tube packaging with white and blue color. Actually there are 2 types of this lotion, this one is more moisturising while the pink one has SPF.
Netto : 100ml


The texture of this lotion is cream-like, I mean not to watery but not so thick either. It absorb quickly to the skin and doesn't leave any greasy feeling :D

Using belo whitening lotion 

Absorb quickly! <3

Hmm about the moisturizing effect, I do feel that it moisture my skin. But of course not as good as body butter, this one only last for about 2-3 hours maybe? So I don't think it's so good :/

Now how about the whitening effect? I don't feel ANY! Geez, I've been using it for a month and it doesn't even brighten my skin at all :/ I had a high expectation about this product after reading tons of review and.. it doesn't work at all. *sigh*

SUMMARY :
This products doesn't work on me. I don't feel any whitening effect that this product claim ._. The only posstive side is maybe the moisturizing effect, but it doesn't last long too :/ I think it's just a waste of money.
I bought it for about IDR 90k or $9 and I regret it :x

*Note : This is just my honest opinion. What doesn't work on me may work for you since every people's skin is different. 

Have you tried this products?
What do you think? Does it work on you?

Thanks for reading! Have a nice long weekend everyoneee~
I'm going to ciater hehe it's a hot bath in lembang *.* annyeong ~ :3


15 comments:

  1. Wahh sayaaang bangettt *0* buat lotion mahal itu hahahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaaaa sebel :|
      kirain aku kan bisa mutihin gituuuu *nangis*

      Delete
  2. Kuku kamu kayak permen cel..Pengen cici gigit.hahaha
    Produk ini belinya dimana??
    Kalo pake rutin mungkin bisa mencerahkan kali ya.. Kulit cerah ga perlu instan kan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah iya ni neon orange :p
      beli di ol shop cii.. iya mungkin, tp uda pake sebulan ga kerasa efeknya .___.

      Delete
  3. yah, yakin gt dengan produk2 kek gini?
    soalnya klo mau putih sih ga ada ayang instain, apalagi yg namanya handbody .___.
    mending duit ne kasih ke saya saj lah #plaks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kan namanya nyobain :p abis pd blg bisa mencerahkan kulit ~
      hahah udah dibeli gimana dong *nyengir miris*

      Delete
  4. Kalo nggak ada efeknya, jgn2 palsu kali ce, beli di Philippinesnya langsung aja ce x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ak belinya di trusted ol shop kok >,<
      cm gatau deh knp ga ngefek ~

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the review. I have not tried this product or any other whitening product...except for whitening for teeth products. hehe. Thanks for letting us know about this one though. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome nancy :))
      it's my second whitening products though, the first one is kojie san from philliphine also hehe

      Delete
  6. I have never tried any product like this... nor any other whitening skin product...

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. kalo body lotion biasanya emang cm tahan skitar 3 jam gitu sih abis itu hrus diolesin lg... hehe... aq jrang pke body lotion/butter/dll.. klo kluar lbih sring pke jaket.. lbih prktis.. lol.. btw thanks for sharing this review <3

    glorychen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaaa ak biasanya pake klo malem :)
      sama2 ~ thanks udah visit yaaa glory {}

      Delete
  8. saya pernah pakai produk ini tapi yang pink yang ada spfnya, rada mahal tapi hasilnya biasanya aja kalau menurut saya ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya yg pink ada spf nya.. iya juga rada mahal.. IYA jugaaa hasilnya biasa ajaaaa >:(

      Delete