CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 19 October 2013

Hyuna Ice Cream Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Happy saturday evening ladies! :)
Today I'm having my holiday since I still in mid-term test and I was bored so I decided to make a tutorial again XD hehe please don't be boring ya ya? 



I choose Hyuna this time since I like her makeup in this ice cream MV. And the other reason is.. she use bangs like me hahahah~

I think the point in her makeup are:
1. Longer and thicker eyeliner, plus tighline the under eye too.
2. That card shape symbol below the eye.
3. Bright coral-orange lips
4. Neon nails.
5. Some drawing (?) on her hand
6. ICE CREAM! :3

Anyway let's start the tutorial~





As for the lips, I forget to take a picture but I just use orange liptint ( Saemmul aqua tint )
that I've reviewed here.

And you may noticed that there are some drawings in Hyuna's hand so I told Acel to
draw it for me and this is the result :



And that's it >,< so simple right? hahahah sorry if it's not good though, I'm still a newbie in
makeup and blogging >,<

The result : ( pictures heavy )

Trying to pose like Hyuna but awkward pose lah ya duh ._.





Andddd, since the MV is about ice cream, why don't you guys see me eating ice cream? XD





Hahaha sorry for being cemong of chocolate XD
That's it for today, I hope you guys have a nice weekend okay? :)
Thanks for reading, bye~

*BONUS*
Acel took a candid photo of me again and here's what she got :

Sorry for the messy kitchen ._.
I don't know what I was doing too, If you guys wondering.

33 comments:

  1. foto berdua twins kamu doooonggg :D
    cakep deh, heheheh, conello yaaaa :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha si acel mah dd gitt, bukan kembaran :D
      iya, conetto mini *u*

      Delete
  2. Cantik ce, mirip deh makeupnya xD
    Foto di dapur pasti lg buka bungkus ice nya xD hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihih makasih eliiinnn XD
      oh iyaaaaa astaga kok km bisa tau sih? cc aja sampe lupa itu lg ngapain, geje beud #alay
      si acel emg ada2 aja ._.

      Delete
  3. Muka ala hyuna, baju tetep barong ala indonesia ya. Hihi *salah fokus*
    Cute sekalee. Mirip hyuna.

    beautifyiu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nyahahah iyaa XD
      ak di rumah srg pake barong abisnya, adem~
      aih makasih nellaaaa :D

      Delete
  4. itu lho gmbr card e rapihh~~ bagus <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya digambarin si acel itu~ kalo gambar sndri acak2an pasti XD

      Delete
  5. hi :)
    love your tutor ^^

    http://thesorbetjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the tutorial, your eyes look so much like Hyunas! Thanks for the tutorial, hehe. ^-^

    Junniku blog [Click!]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Juneeee <3
      Thanks for visiting my blog too hehe ^^

      Delete
  7. selalu curious sama korean makeup >.< cantikk

    new follower dear ^^
    visit my blog yaa

    http://dkwp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. samaa ak jg suka sama korean makeup *u*
      thanks yaaa, followed you back ~

      Delete
  8. Cantik deh ^_^
    Sering2 buat tutorialnya dong..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aih makasihhh :D
      iya nanti kayanya bakal bkin tutorial lagi XD hehe

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. ih kamuuu bisa aja :3
      thankyou reezki cantik~ <3

      Delete
  10. cantiiiik mirip pula XDXD
    nice post cel <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makasih jeeees XD smoga nanti yg bkin xxx juga bs mirip lol

      Delete
  11. Aduhh..rapi banget make eyeliner bawah matanyaa... >_< eyelashesnya juga <3

    http://nanamihayasaka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe makasih nanami :3
      itu sbnrnya ga rapih2 amat, ak jg masih belajar nihh >,<

      Delete
  12. waaa mirip looh, cantik sekali say, pake tutorial lg hhi
    aku follower baru, main2 juga yaaa ke http://brighterdemeanor.blogspot.com/ and kindly follow me back :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makasih judith :D
      masih jauh cantikan hyuna tapi yah XD hahah
      I've followed you back~ thanks for visiting my blog ^^

      Delete
  13. I really adored this look! Love the MV now you did a really good job recreating her look! :)

    fairywater79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha icel icel adek km cocok jadi stalker yak selalu foto candid :DD
    bagus cel. miriiip :3

    ReplyDelete
  15. kurang kerjaan dia naa wkwk
    makasihhh :*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah imutnyaaaaa~ I love your tutorial <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for visiting my blog :)
    Pretty look!
    Great tutorial dear ;)

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouuuu :)
      Thanks for holding giveaway too XD hehe

      Delete
  18. hello nice blog ! It is great being here and I am your newest follower
    Hope you Do the same and do drop by my blog

    Chatelainebunni.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete