CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 12 October 2013

Eunji - A'Pink Inspired Makeup Play

Happy saturday ladies (and gentleman) ! ;3
Today I want to share about Eunji inspired makeup~ hehe I'm bored since I'm home alone today so I try to do her makeup :D I personally know Eunji from 'We Got Married' show when she and Key from Shinee appear at Taemin & Naeun couple for blind date. She is so pretty yet so funny hahahah :D


Eunji - so pretty right? :D

I think that she doesn't use a lot of makeup, the main point is just flawless skin, a thicker and longer eyeliner, plus some orangy eyeshadow :D That's why I named this post makeup play, not makeup inspired tutorial cause I think the step is just so basic that you'll be bored to read it lol XD

#1



I know it's so different la hahahah but it's her fault for being too cute :x isn't it?

#2






Hahaha so different again T^T 
anw that's mochiii, acel's doll. Well to be honest even I'm already 18 and acel 17 we still play dolls ! hahaha and ochi is our favv~ we even think ochi as acel's daughter and my little sister. So 'ochi' call acel 'eomma' and call me 'eonni' XD okay slap me.

Another selca :




ehehe I upload a lot since you guys haven't seen my face this month rightt? :p *dilemparin batu*
so sorry about the lightning, I made it at night and my camera can't capture nice pics without sunshine so.. yeah I took it at my mom's room with yellowish lightning ahahah :D 

That's it! Off to spend Saturday night now~ 
Have a nice (long) weekend guys :D

Love,
The girl who will not spend long weekend since she has mid-term test in monday.

69 comments:

  1. foto yg paling atas mirrripppp XD <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. imut bnget km cel...Cci ga nyangka kalo Icel udah kuliah.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. cantik ya Mitchell. Your face is so pretty and korean look a like. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. cantik ichellll cuteeee lagii >w< *culik*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi makasih ernaaa :D
      mau dong diculik kamyuuuu #alay #abaikan lol

      Delete
  5. cute yah..:)
    following me back at http://bandarkrupux.blogspot.com/ yaa..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cantik hahha x) follow back blog aku ya :)

    http://elinivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makasih elinnn :*
      udah follback yaaa~ ntar ak ikut GA nya eheheh XD

      Delete
  7. Icel unyu iih, cantik deh~~
    Cubit!! Hhaha :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Dear,
    Join my 1st giveaway on:
    http://elinivana.blogspot.com

    Love,
    ELIN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw! Love this look on you! Great job! :)

    fairywater79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. SHe is so pretty! Love how the make up looks on you :)

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww sweetie pie, you look adorable! And I think you managed to capture the essence of Eunji's makeup perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures and fab look.
    Huge glasses are totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look cute hihihi xD
    the model's photo and your 1st photo look similiar, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aih makasih neni :p
      kamu juga lucuu *cubit*

      Delete
  14. You're so cute! Love the make up! And I love Eunji! She's adorable!
    FYI i love your glasses! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think it's a lovely and cute look for everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're so cute! The model and you are actually super similar looking too - lucky you! ;)

    http://hustleandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are such a cutie. I agree with Jake that you and the model look like you could be sisters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. you actually look a bit like her :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. aku main boneka sampe umur 20 malah hahaa
    cute banget deh, eunji lewat :p

    im your new follower ^^
    girlsweethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha abis main boneka lucu sih ya :3
      *gatau umur*
      aih makasih nurinaa, masih jauh dibandingin sama eunji mah :p

      udah ak follback yah ^^ thanks

      Delete
  20. Dear, that is soo cute! You should do this a lot. :)

    www.itsmedeann.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. haha you look so cute! especially the last pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. woots I love eunji very much too :p she looks cute together with Key :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohh.. that makeup looks good!! as in it doesn't look all made-up but suits you perfectly :)

    xx Chaicy - Style..A Pastiche!
    GIG

    ReplyDelete
  24. the make-up is so gorgeous and natural. Flawless skin <3

    http://kjandersen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, I remember this girl from That Winter the Wind Blows :) she looks über pretty especially the first pic, and I love your take on this look - keep it up girly! X Donah

    ReplyDelete
  26. Eunji is sooo cute! I love Korean makeup, it looks so natural... but the problem is, such simple makeup makes it difficult to look like the celebrities :P

    ReplyDelete
  27. You're so cute! =) Love the makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love that simple, but really flattering look. And you did a great job putting together a similar look!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I agree with you, Eunji is so cute! I like Korean girls because of their eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  30. flawless skin is my aim too. I don't like to use a lot of makeup, but I love the idea of my skin being radiant and without defects. It 's almost a dream..but let's go for it.
    xxx
    mari

    ReplyDelete
  31. flawless skin is my aim too. I don't like to use a lot of makeup, but I love the idea of my skin being radiant and without defects. It 's almost a dream..but let's go for it.
    xxx
    mari

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awwweee!!! How cutie and bubbly you are <3 Absolutely cuddle-able and squeesh-y one <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love A Pink. They are sooo cute! It is okay to not look like them, as long as you love how you look. I think that's the most important thing

    ReplyDelete
  34. you are cute too in your own way! I mean its normal to have idols and role models but you don't have to be/look exactly like her...everyone shines in their own way :D

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like Korean makeup. You’re both pretty even with less makeup. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the simple looks the best!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I really like Apink^^ Their latest album is so addictive especially “Luv” MV and they looked so much prettier XD I’ve done a makeup inspired by Na-Eun in “Luv” MV if you want to have a look, cheerz! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YVZvpu3I0M

    ReplyDelete