CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 20 September 2013

Review : GEO grang grang big choco

Hi !
In this first review, I want to talk about my favourite circle lens so far : Geo grang2 big choco <3

Description 
Diameter : 15.00 mm
Water content : 38%
Base curve : 8.7 mm
Lifetime : 1 year (though it's better not to use it after it's not feel comfy anymore~ I usually throw it after 8-9 months)

Let's see this baby, shall we?

GEO Grang Grang Big Choco. Notice the "B" letter?
I think it stands for Big since Grang2 series have the 14.20mm and this 15.00mm.

As you can see above, Geo Big Grang Grang Choco is a dark brown color lens. It has a black ring to make our eyes look dolly. :) It gives a natural looking too, not too dramatic and perfect for everyday use. From distance, the brown color is not visible unfortunately. I think it will be awesome if it gives more brown color effect ! 


Now, let see it on my eye ! My eye ! hahahah :p

Using Geo Big Grang Grang Choco on my left eye. Can tell the difference directly, no?

What surprised me is this lens really give a HUGE difference ! 
You can see that my left eye look so different with another, right ? And it doesn't look too 'alien-looking' which I love :D 

With flash

Another thing that make this lens my favourite is, the color and pattern appear when I use flash~ I love how it looks cute yet not too much tehee (。♥‿♥。)

Here's the picture after using the lens on both of my eyes and put some eyeliner and mascara :
With flash

Without flash


 For the comfort thingy, I think it quite good since I can wear it for like 6-7 hours daily, sometimes even more since I left home in the morning and come back at 5-6 p.m. It feels dry if I stay too long in class (AC) but it still tolerable :)

And let's meet me for THE VERY FIRST TIME (≧◡≦) 

Using Acel's orange liptint when she is at school HAHAHAHA

SUMMARY :
This lens is perfect for those who like natural and dolly look. It's quite comfortable for daily use too.
The only downside (personaly for me) is the brown color didn't show up as I expect it would. But nevertheless, I love this baby 

Thanks for reading ! (‾▿‾)
I hope it's useful and please do drop some comments or follow this new blog of ours.
We'll appreciate it :D

Love,
Icel.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. you're prettier laah :D hahah
      thanks for visit our blog ^^

      icel

      Delete
  2. Wah <3 Cute :D That is lovely lens

    - jennyfermichiyo.blogspot.com -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makasihhh *malu2* ahahah
      followed you yaaaa ^^

      Delete
  3. wah, lens nya bagus ya tapi takut mau coba yang diameternya besar, suka ga tahan kaya ngeganjel :p
    aku baru follow kamu, follow back ya, thanks ^^

    chencipiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaaa ehehe tapi ini ga gede2 banget juga kok. ak ada yg 16mm :3
      yg pandora gitu jg ada 19,8 tp blm pernah coba >,<

      thanks for following yaa, uda di follow back.. ^^

      Delete
  4. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou cayumi ^^ will check your web soon~

      Delete
  5. ci icel! matanya kaya boneka O.O
    nanti udah abis yang ini aku mau beli yang kaya cici ah XD *wishlist*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boneka sadako? Wkwkw
      Ayoo beli ini bagus nih masih jd softlens fav :D

      Delete