CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 27 September 2013

Derping Around


Hi dolls~
Life has been hectic for us nowadays. 


Acel is on her 3rd year of high school, which means that she will face national exam this year. Because of that, she get LOT of test, homework, etc >,< and she doesn't has enough time to post on this blog :/ notice she only post once? nyahahaha.

Meanwhile, I'm in my first semester on college. I enter the accounting which give me a bunch of homework too. There are so much to learn and to do :/ but I'll try my best to keep blogging since I like it nyehehe~

So I think I'll just remove the 'icel / acel' label since she won't post anything anymore. Or maybe later sometimes. What do you think?

Anyway, please join my mini giveaway here ^^ Good luck~
Thanks for reading this and support this blog <3 



Bye~ gotta sleep now since I have a class tomorrow (yes, on saturday geez) at 7.00 AM 
Must wake suppa early since I need 1 hour to arrive at my college ._. 
Good nite :D

No comments:

Post a Comment