CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 19 September 2013

First Post! (σ‾▿‾)-σ

hi there!

let us introduce ourself first okay?
have you read our blog's name? chelchellatte.blogspot.com 
the first chel stand for icel and the second for acel.
acel (17) is my little sister, currently a senior high schooler. and me (18) I'm a fresh student in college ahahah :D

finally after (acel) struggling for hours, this blog is finished!
it still needs a lot of change though, but the dumb acel has to stop or else her head will be over-heated lol.
right now she is drinking a glass of cola with lotsa ice beside me hahahah. I think she is trying to make her head cooler :p

anyway, in the future this blog will contain mostly about beauty post. or maybe a food and travelling post. or maybe totally random stuff like our stupidness lol. please keep reading okay? we'll try to post a lot of interesting stuff!

Thanks for reading!
icel




No comments:

Post a Comment