CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 21 September 2013

Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Review + Korean Eyebrow Tutorial ~

Hi everyone!
Today I will review one of Etude House's best seller which is the drawing eyebrow! Mine is in grey brown shade because I think this is the closest shade to my hair hehe :D


It comes with dual-ended pen type. One is the drawing eyebrow itself and the other one is the brush. Pretty convenience, no?


It has a creamy texture and contains 0,2 g products. Be careful when you use it though, it's easy to break (just happen when I took the photos for this post .___. ) 


The brush itself is quite good but I'd prefer a softer brush :| The purpose is to blend your eyebrow after using it to make it looks more natural :DD

Swatch :


Here's my short korean eyebrow tutorial :


Sorry if it's not so good since I use bangs and I'm not really do my eyebrow everyday ( almost never in fact lol ) but at least I've tried! :D

So that's it! I hope you enjoy this short review and tutorial 
Have a nice day, stay pretty ^^


6 comments:

  1. Foto terakhir itu siapa??hahaha

    YG eyebrow ini unik ya. Cuma di rumah masih banyak eyebrow pencil yang belom habis T.T
    Padahal pengen nyobain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itu aku pas lg browsing -_- difoto candid sama si acel ahahah

      YG tu apa cc?
      klo ak malah jrg pake eyebrow pencil soalnya slalu ketutup poni :p si acel aja tuh yg suka pake eheheh

      icel

      Delete
  2. Lucuu yak ini sodaraan masukin foto2 nyeleneh sodaranya sendiri XD
    Thx u commentny d blog. Bsk ya ak follow. Soalnya dr hp.. Hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahah udah biasa kita mah :v
      sipp~ thanks ernaaaa :D

      Delete
  3. celll beli dimana refillnya? ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sbb jess
      biasa ak sih beli di rie butik, ready stock trus murahh :3

      Delete